Jailbreak for iOS 11 : This tool is released by Electra jailbreak team. The Electra jailbreak is one of the semi-untethered jailbreak and it supports cydia. The compatible cydia tweaks and jailbreak apps are available for those users who want to download them.
The Coolstar4 suggest that you need to enable the airplane mode before using the Electra Jailbreak. Simply access the control center and then click on the Airplane button to make it enable.
Jailbreak for iOS 11
You are able to download the Electra jailbreak IPA for free of cost and also you can follow the IPA guide which help you to install it easily. Also, you are able to use TweakMo to jailbreak by simply using signed Electra jailbreak for the permanent jailbreak without getting any kind of expiration.
Jailbreak for iOS 11 we are going to tell you the complete process by which you are able to install Cydia in your device. If you want to install it then read this below given process and collect all the information.
- Firstly, you need to open your Safari browser of your iPhone.
- Then simply search for www.cydiamate.com.
- When the download page will open, simply click on the “Cydia Download” button.
- After this, on the next step, you need to click on the “Start” button which starts the Cydia installation process.
- You need to wait for some seconds to complete the Cydia installation process.
- Then, click on the “Add to Home Screen” button.
- Finally, you have successfully jailbreak your iPhone with the Cydia install.
Jailbreak with Anzhuang
Anzhuang is one of the online Jailbreak app installer which is available for all the iOS versions and iOS devices. According to us, Anzhuang is one of the best solution for the latest iOS versions upto iOS11.4.1 which also include the iOS12 beta which is not having any of the untethered or semi untethered jailbreak.
Install Jailbreak apps from Anzhuang
- Firstly, you need to open the Anzhuang app
- After this, click on the option of “Browse the Jailbreak App list”.
- Select any of the app categories to install any of the favorite jailbreak apps.
- Then click on the “generate code” option which you want to install and copy the code.
- Go to the Anzhuang App and simply paste that code in it.
- After this, simply click on the install button and then click on the allow button.
- Then click on the Install button.
- After this, you need to enter the passcode.
- Next, you need to click on the Install button.
- Finally, you complete the process.
Jailbreak iOS 11 with Electra
Below we are sharing 5 simple steps which you need to follow to jailbreak iOS 11 and install Cydia by suing the Electra Jailbreak in your iPhone.
Disable Siri: Coolstar also suggests you disable the Siri mode before making the Electra Jailbreak Process. For Jailbreak for iOS 11, you need to open the setting option and then look for the Siri and click on it to listen “Hey Siri” and after this, click on the home button for Siri or simply click on the side button for Siri toggle and then click on the turn Siri off button.
Reboot iOS device : When you enable the Airplane mode and also disable the Siri, then simply reboot your iOS device. When you successfully reboot your device, then make sure that the Airplane mode is still enabled and also make sure that the Wi-Fi is disabled.
Download Electra Jailbreak and Cydia Impactor
You need to download the upgraded version of Electra jailbreak IPS from its official website and the Cydia Impactor on your Mac or in your PC. The Cydia Impactor is available for the macOS, Windows, and also for the Linux. The cool star released two different kinds of version for the Electra Jailbreak.
- It uses multipath tcp exploit but also it need an Apple Developer Account. It is consider to have a higher rate of success
- It uses vfs exploit but also it doesn’t need any kind of Apple Developer Account
- If you are having an Apple Developer account then we suggest you to click on the download button which help you to download Electra jailbreak which is using the multipath tcp exploit.
- Also if you doesn’t have any of the Apple Developer Account then we suggest you to make a click on the Download button which help you to download Electra Jailbreak which uses the multipath vfs exploit.
Install/Sideload Electra IPA Using Cydia Impactor
- You need to connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the computer by simply suing the Lightning cable to sideload the file of Electra IPA. After this, simply launch the Cydia Impactor on your computer. It will detect your iOS device.
- when it detects then simply drag the file of Electra jailbreak IPA file which was downloaded by you to its UI.
- After this, you need to enter your Apple ID and password which is required for your Apple Developer Account.
- when it prompted and then you need to wait for the Cydia Impactor to sideload the signed app on your iOS device.
Jailbreak iOS 11 using Velonzy
Velonzy is one of the Jailbreak app installers which is available for all the latest iOS versions which is running all iPhones, iPads and also by the iPods. Velonzy allows the users to install the jailbreak by using UDID Registration method.
Velonzy Online Method: By using this method, you are able to install the felony directly into your device without taking any kind of support from the PC.
Velonzy PC Method: For this, you just need to have a Windows or MAC Computer which helps you to install Velonzy by using this method.
- Firstly, you need to access the velonzy
- After this, simply click on the “Register UDID” button
- Simply register the UDID into the database of Velonzy
- To make this process, you need to click on “Install UDID Submitter” — Allow—–Install—-Enter Passcode——-Install
- Then, you need to click on the “Install Now” —–“Allow”——“Install”——-“Passcode”———–“Install”——-Done to install Velonzy Jailbreak app installer
- Finally, you have installed the Velonzy successfully by simply using the online method.
PC/Mac Support Method
- Firstly, you need to click on the “register UDID” button on the website
- Then you need to connect your device with the computer
- After this, simply open your iTunes to copy UDID.
- Then Paste the copied UDID and make a click on the register button
- It submits the UDID of your device to the database of Velonzy
Install Cydia Using Velonzy (Online Method)
- Firstly, you need to go to the velonzy app and then make a click on the jailbreak app list which is available under the velonzy app
- After this, simply click on the “App Managers” and then click on the button of “Find Cydia”
- Now simply download the windows or mac jailbreak app installer from the Velonzy installation menu.
- After this extract the downloaded file and then run the velonzy.exe file.
- Now, you have successfully installed velonzy jailbreak app installer which helps you to install jailbreak apps.
- When you have done this process, then make a click on Generate Code to copy the code of developer and then paste it on Velonzy jailbreak app installer
- Then make a click on the Install button and enter the passcode of your device
- When you complete the installation process, you will see an icon of Cydia on the home screen of your device.
Install Cydia Using LiberiOS
Here in this section, we will tell you the step by step guide which helps you to install Cydia using Liberia. So read it carefully and collect the complete installation process.
Download LiberiOS Jailbreak and Cydia Impactor: You need to download the latest version of Liberia Jailbreak IPA by making a visit at the official website of Cydia Impactor. It is available for the users of macOS, Windows, Linux.
Install/Sideload LiberiOS IPA using Cydia: Now you need to connect your iPhone, iPad touch to the computer with the lightning cable to sideload the LiberiOS IPA file. Simply launch Cydia Impactor on your computer. It will find your iOS device.
After this, you need to drag the LiberiOS jailbreak IPA file which was downloaded by you previously. You need to enter your Apple ID and also the Password which is required for your Apple Developer Account when it prompt and then simply waits for the Cydia Impactor to the sideload the signed app on your iOS device.
Trust Developer Profile: When the LiberiOS jailbreak is sideloaded successfully then you need to launch the setting app of your device and look for the option of general setting and then click on the Profile button. In the profile menu, you will see an option of device management.
Click on the profile which was connected with the LiberiOS jailbreak app and then click on the Trust and confirm button.
Run Jailbreak Process: Simply open the LiberiOS jailbreak app from the home screen of your device and then click on the Do it button which helps to begin the process of jailbreak.
Wait for Jailbreak to Complete: When you are done with the above-given process, then you need to wait for some time, and then a screen appears which says that “It worked indicating that the jailbreak was successful”.
So finally your device is now jailbroken.
How Does Semi-Untethered Jailbreak Work?
- This is a semi-untethered jailbreak, which means that when your device restarts, the jailbreak will be disabled. You cannot use any jailbreak tweaks you installed and Cydia will crash when launched.
- To re-jailbreak, simply open the LiberiOS jailbreak app and perform the jailbreak again. Your device will then go back to the jailbroken state.
When Does the LiberiOS Jailbreak App Expire & How Do I Renew It?
- If you are installing the LiberiOS app with a free Apple Developer account, it will expire after 7 days. So you have to re-install it via Cydia Impactor to extend it for another 7 days. The steps are the same as outlined above.
- Also note that you need the LiberiOS Jailbreak app only when you want to re-jailbreak your device after rebooting your iOS device, so even if it expires, the jailbreak will remain as is.
LiberiOS Jailbreak Failed Due to Missing Offsets
If you were not able to successfully jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with LiberiOS jailbreak due to missing offsets error then check our post on how you can help to fix the issue. Update: Levin has released LiberiOS 11.0.1 which includes a fix for the missing offset issue. If you face the issue, please ensure you have the latest version of LiberiOS IPA.
Compatible Devices to Install iOS 11
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6 S and 6 S Plus
- iPad mini 2, 3 and iPad mini 4
- iPad 5th Generation
- iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- 10.5 inch and 9.7 inch iPad Pro models
- 9.7 inch and 12.9 inch iPad Pro models
- 6th Generation iPod Touch
So finally in the above-given article, we had discussed all the information related to Jailbreak iOS 11. If this article is helpful for you then let us know by dropping a comment in the comment section below.